Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



I must apologize... I know it's been awhile since I've been able to post anything. But my mom has been hogging the computer with her schoolwork and then getting ready for Christmas. But finally, I can get to the keyboard and keep in touch with everyone.

Today we went out to Uncle Larry & Auntie Trina's for what mom calls Christmas. This is one of the best times of year, because everyone I love comes together in the same place, and I don't even have to nip their ankles! Plus, I get tons of new stuff... My grandma & grandpa are also here... and they give me new things, too!


Part of my job is to make sure everyone is safe around the dinner table. This requires difficult manuvering around and under the table. Plus I need to make sure that everyone's hands have no meaty juice left on it, and also make sure that no scraps are left on the floor.

Those puppies are still around, and they haven't learned that the peeing happens in the outside, not on the inside of the house. The people don't seem to like it, but I don't mind. I can smell instantly who has been where... saves me time! They still haven't learned how to fetch or herd, but somehow I don't think they will. Which is fine by me, because I don't need the competition! They definately need someone to watch over them, and Larry & Trina do a pretty good job, but I think they need a canine to help. It is my duty!

No comments: