Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mattie Re-interpreted



Hello All! I know I JUST posted, but I'm making up for lost time. I wanted to show you some of mom's paintings she did of me!! I think they're brilliant, but that is natural, considering the subject matter.

Mom did them both in watercolor, but one is more traditional (if you check out past postings... it's pretty familliar!) and the other one is a depiction of how I truly am. Always trying to figure out the best and most efficient manner of ball related activities.

And if you want a better look at them, just click onto the pic and the actual size will show....Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sola said...

Jen, You really have a handle on watercolors. Mattie is looking too cute. I love the detail in the office one and the texture of the other one. Well done! Oh I posted my big final surrealism painting on my blog if you want to check it out. It is big and crazy!!! See you Sunday.

JenKellerArt said...

Hey! Thanks... I still struggle a bit with the medium, but I love it so I know I'll conquer it someday!

Can't wait to see your new work...!